As per recent data, India’s credit card market expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 25% between 2020 and 2025. This statistic is suggestive that more individuals in India are opting for credit cards to take advantage of their ‘purchase now, pay later’ facility. Credit cards also come with programs that allow users to accumulate reward points with every purchase. These points can be redeemed later to avail discounts and cashback and save a substantial amount on purchases made.
Furthermore, individuals can now also get online updates regarding their credit card status by following only a few steps.
How to check credit card application status?
One can instantly check the application status for cards like Bajaj Finserv SuperCard by following the steps below –
- Visit the credit card company’s official website.
- Look for the tab marked ‘check credit card status’.
- Applicants will be rerouted to a new window where they can enter any one of the following information to check their credit card application status –
- Email ID
- Registered mobile number
- Reference number
- Customer ID
- Once the relevant details are entered, the credit card status will be displayed online.
Apart from that, one can also look through the following ways to check their credit card application status offline –
- Applicants can place a missed call to the credit card company or financial institution’s customer care section to gather information regarding their credit card application status and get the full details about credit card status.
- They can also visit the nearest branch and get in touch with a customer care representative to avail updates regarding their credit card status.
Measures to get quickly approved for a credit card
Prospective applicants can also implement the following measures to ensure quick approval on their credit card application –
- Satisfying all eligibility parameters –
One should try to satisfy the Bajaj Finserv Super Card eligibility parameters as prescribed by a financial institution before applying for a credit card to get quickly approved for the same. One can also consider opting for a financial institution that asks for nominal eligibility requirements such as the following –
- Applicants must be residing citizens of India.
- They should have a regular source of income.
- Applicants should be between the age of 25 and 65 years.
Furthermore, individuals with a CIBIL score of 750 or above have a better chance of getting approved for a credit card.
- Submitting correct documents
Individuals should also submit the required documents to get approved for a credit card without hassle, try to provide you correct identity proof to the bank representative. Given below is a list of documents that they must keep in handy –
- KYC Documents – This includes address and identity proof such as Aadhar, PAN, Voter ID, Passport, driving license, and other officially valid documents, as required.
- Income proof – This includes salary slips, records of bank account statements for the last 6 months, Form 16, etc.
- Passport size photograph
In this regard, individuals can consider opting for a Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Super Card, which is available against minimal documentation requirements.
- Maintaining a low FOIR
FOIR or fixed obligation to income ratio can be defined as the percentage of an individual’s income that goes towards repayment of fixed debts such as rent, loan EMI, etc. It is a crucial parameter that financial institutions take into consideration to determine an individual’s repayment capacity. Therefore, individuals planning to apply for a loan should try to reduce his/her FOIR to qualify for a credit card quickly.
Financial institutions also extend pre-approved offers on credit cards, to expedite the application procedure. Such offers can be availed on an array of unsecured products such as credit cards, personal loans, business loans, and the like. One can quickly check their pre-approved offer on credit cards by submitting only nominal information, including their name and contact information.
Before applying, individuals should also carry out comprehensive research on credit card companies’ features, benefits, and reward programs, you need to research on your basis because it’s important to know which bank is providing you best offer. It will enable them to choose the right credit card for themselves that fits their lifestyle as well as spending habits.